Our story ⭐️

 


Sweet seventeen years ... with it being our wedding anniversary this week I thought 💭 perhaps this would be a good time to share with you a special project I have been working on ... 

I was interviewed recently on an online broadcast about the story of how God brought me and my husband together across the nations ... and afterwards I felt the nudge that it was also to be a book ⭐️
Please would you kindly pray for me in this new venture ✨ it has been so precious working on it and writing the story of how God brought me from Scotland to Hong Kong and on to Canada to meet my husband. 
I would also so appreciate your kind support by subscribing to my new online blog where I will also be sharing more updates on it soon ⭐️ Simply click on “subscribe” above.
The book is both a “suddenly” and a “some day one day” dream, and the blog has been something that has been on my heart to put action to this year. Although it is almost the end of December it feels sooo great to be making head way on these two dreams. 
What some day one day dreams are on your heart?  Would love to hear from you💗
A verse of encouragement to share for each of us Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess, because we can trust God to keep his promise. Hebrews 10:23
Much love 💗

https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com/



Comments

  1. On board with you Pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More details coming soon 🌸 Subscribe by clicking subscribe button at top https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com/2020/12/our-story.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts