What’s your word for 2021?



Everywhere I’ve looked recently, it seems, there has been a post about what is your one word for 2021 ... 




Never have I done it before but with it surrounding me it seemed on every side, I started to give it some thought, and prayer ... 

2021 ... Lord, what is Your word for me?

In the midst I had asked some dear friends if they may kindly have some ideas or suggestions for me for a tag line or description for this new blog / business ... it is such a blessing to receive them, thank you πŸ’

A dear friend sent me a list of words to help me with this project ... she said she had a sense that as I looked through the list there would be a word that would speak to me ... and indeed there was ... Brave ...

Brave ... oh my ... 

Be brave and courageous ... Psalm 27:14 New Living Translation

What’s your word for 2021?

Much love πŸ’—







Comments

  1. A big thank you to all those who have subscribed on my online blog πŸ’

    And thank you to those who have been sending ideas and words towards getting a tag line, so much appreciated 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't a word for your tag-line but the Lord has given me this one:
    Fortitude. Strength of mind that enables a person to encounter danger or bear pain or adversity with courage. Like brave!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts