So wonderful to hear ...

So wonderful to hear some of the words that are being shared for 2021 ... Brave, Bold, Fortitude ... a theme emerging for sure ⭐️


Will be writing more on that theme on my blog, especially in this first part of the year, would love to have you join us there 💝

This week I wanted to share a favourite scripture ... 



Then the LORD answered me and said, “Write down the vision And inscribe it clearly on tablets, So that one who reads it may run   Habakkuk 2:2 

We are encouraged to write the vision ...

Why? Yes “so that the one one who reads it may run” ... But as I write, I also think ... so that we will remember it ... it helps us to keep going, to not doubt, and to press on. 

My encouragement to each one of us, write down the words, the vision, the scriptures, the promises God gives you ...

Write the vision ⭐️

Much love 💗



Comments

Popular Posts