Keep dancing


I don’t have a name for it yet, other than maybe the curve ball concept … 

You can be going along and guess what, a curve ball comes along … always unplanned, not on your agenda, sometimes a challenge, and often times we lose our footing, our agenda, and our plan …

I had one of those days yesterday, waiting for an appointment but appointment time had changed, squeezing in errands and missing a meeting, an unusual day, and yet God in the midst of it …

As I was going throughout my unusual day … out and about at different times and different places than I had planned, a thought was forming … what if …

What if … when we face those kind of curve ball days  … we reframe it … what if we look at it as an opportunity , an opportunity to stay in the moment, to keep our peace, to keep our footing … and to keep dancing …

My day hadn’t gone quite the way I had planned but it ended up being quite an adventure and a blessing … some quiet … some fellowship … some divine appointments … I couldn’t help but feel that had gone exactly as God had planned …

#keepdancing 

Comments

Popular Posts