regroup

 


If there is some thing I keep coming back to again and again it is … take a moment …


This morning I could hear the still small voice of the Lord … regroup …

A sense that it was time to take stock, refocus, prioritize, regroup. 

To take a moment and think about the big picture. 

How about you?

Looking up the meaning of it this morning there was a bunch of meanings and these are the ones that stood out for me 

To come back together in a tactical formation
To reorganize for renewed effort,
To recollect one's composure and focus for a renewed effort. 

That can mean different things to each of us 

Spiritually

Physically

Emotionally

Practically

And can literally involve muting some of the noise so that we can hear in the stillness 

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you …” John 14:27 

I spent some time regrouping this morning, how about you? 


Comments

Popular Posts