Do you ever head outside for your quiet time?

 


Do you ever head outside for your quiet time?


I love to head to our deck during the summer ☀️


While I have my cozy spot inside during the colder months there is something about the fresh air and sunshine that is good for the spirit soul and body...  as well as the mind, will and emotions. 


Sometimes all we need is a change of place, to bring a refreshing to our quiet time...


Front step? 

Back deck? 

Local park? 

Sunny window? 


O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You Psalm 63:1


Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Isaiah 55:6


Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. Mathew 6:33


If you’ve never tried quiet time outdoors, perhaps this summer give it a try 


My life has been so impacted by quiet time on this sunny deck these recent summers and I’m looking forward to what is in store for this summer. 


Blessings for a great start to the summer ☀️


Much love 💗



👩‍💻 https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com

💌 Subscribe at http://eepurl.com/hOZJDn

 Links in bio, @karenmariegariba




#podcast

#podcastshow

#podcaster

#podcastguest

#waitingonboaz

#shepraysforhim

#podcastforwomen 

Comments

Popular Posts