Do you find yourself between projects?

 


Do you find yourself between projects? 

Are you having a time of not sure which way to go? Which direction? Which project? 

I had found myself there recently. This project? That project? Which one? 

This weekend, extra quiet.

And the answer came. 

Sometimes it's the stillness we need to seek, not the answer, and the answer will come. 

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God...” Psalm 46:10

I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, LORD, I will seek Psalm 27:8


I'm happy to be working on a new project 📝 

What project are you working on? 

If you’re not sure maybe consider trying some extra quiet too. 

I'm sure you’ll be glad you did.

And if you have a new project you are working on, or would like to be working on, I would love to hear about it ✨

Much love 💗



👩‍💻 https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com

💌 Subscribe at http://eepurl.com/hOZJDn

 Links in bio, @karenmariegariba



#verse

#scripture

#verseoftheday 

#faith 

#blessed 

#christianbook

#relationshipsbooks

#christianauthor


Comments

Popular Posts