Tall buildings, hustle and bustle, and of course the nations 🌎...


Tall buildings, hustle and bustle, and of course the nations 🌎...


I loved spending time in downtown Toronto this week. 

While I do love peaceful places I have to say I love the city too 🏙️ 

For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God. Hebrews 11:10

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Mathew 5:14

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, Psalm 23:2

For this is he who was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah, saying: “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the LORD; Make His paths straight.’ ” Mathew 3:3

Are you a city person or a country person? Or both?

God is at work in both. 

Do you not say, ‘There are still four months, and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I tell you, raise your eyes and observe the fields, that they are white for harvest. John 4:35

And wherever He entered villages, or cities, or a countryside, they were laying the sick in the marketplaces and imploring Him that they might just touch the fringe of His cloak; and all who touched it were being healed. Mark 6:56

I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Joshua 1:3

Blessings on your ministry ✨

Much love 💗

Pastor Karen-Marie

👩‍💻 https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com

💌 Subscribe at http://eepurl.com/hOZJDn

 Links in bio, @goodbyesingleness



 

Comments

Popular Posts