There’s a song we sang at church on Sunday...

 




There is song we sang at church on Sunday that I have been singing in my head all week long … 


Praise the Lord oh my soul … Praise by Elevation Worship


Speaking to our soul to praise the Lord …


The song goes on to say...


I'll praise in the valley, praise on the mountain (Yeah)

I'll praise when I'm sure, praise when I'm doubting

I'll praise when outnumbered, praise when surrounded


O my strength, I will sing praises to You; For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me lovingkindness. Psalm 59:17


I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD Isaiah 53:7


The chorus reminds us we’ve always got a reason to praise …

As long as I'm breathing

I've got a reason to

Praise the Lord, oh my soul (C'mon)

Praise the Lord, oh my soul


Wishing you a great weekend 


Much love πŸ’—



πŸ‘©‍πŸ’» https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com

πŸ’Œ Subscribe at http://eepurl.com/hOZJDn

 Links in bio, @karenmariegariba



#verse

#scripture

#verseoftheday 

#faith 

#blessed 

#christianbook

#relationshipsbooks

Comments

Popular Posts