Trust God’s appointed time ✨

 


Trust God’s appointed time 


You will arise and have compassion on Zion; For it is time to be gracious to her, For the appointed time has come Psalm 102:13


I want to encourage you it is always worth trusting God for His best, appointed time.


For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. Habakkuk 2:3


Sometimes it can seem, as we wait, that nothing is happening, but actually, often nothing could be further form the truth, it is during those times, that God is setting up everything for what is to come. 

. . .

Today, as I think about my season of waiting during singleness, I can see that God was working out things for my good all along. I learned to trust Him. I learned waiting during that season of singleness but I can say it applies to all seasons of life where we find ourselves waiting, waiting for ministry, waiting for destiny, waiting for Gods plan to unfold. 


If you find yourself in a waiting season, and want some encouragement and to learn how to wait well, and to live life and trust God in the waiting, I want to encourage you to check out my book Goodbye Singleness a love story to make you believe in love.  


The principles and lessons in my book apply whatever stage we find ourselves. Praying with, Promises, Pastors and more. God is so faithful 

. . .

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. I am the LORD; in its time I will do this swiftly.” Isaiah 60:22


Keep trusting God for His appointed time. 


Much love 💗



👩‍💻 https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com

💌 Subscribe at http://eepurl.com/hOZJDn

📚 https://linktr.ee/karenmariegariba

 Links in bio, @goodbyesingleness



#verse

#scripture

#verseoftheday 

#faith 

#blessed 

#christianbook

#relationshipsbooks

#christianauthor

#trustgod

#faithblogger

#podcast 

#podcastguest 

#womensministry 

#christianmarriage  

#christiancouple 

#trustgod

#faith

#believe


Comments

Popular Posts