Counsel ✨

 


Sharing a word of wisdom when it comes to seeking counsel 


The Bible tells us 


How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers Psalm 1:1


Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed Psalm 15:22


From these verses we can see counsel is important, but it’s important to get it from the right people. 


There can be wisdom in a multitude of counsellors but the things is, often times people ask for counsel from people who haven’t been where they want to go. And to be honest, sometimes we seek the answer we want to hear, rather than the answer we need to hear. 


In my book I talk about  the blessing of having good counsel in my own life, and I include two chapters on this. From spiritual aunts who were further along on the journey than me, and spiritual parents who watched over my life. 


Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Hebrew 13:17


I’m so glad I did. 


I encourage you to get the right people in your life too.


If you would like more info on how you can find the right people for your journey whether for marriage, ministry or destiny, I encourage you to grab a copy of my book Goodbye Singleness, a love story to make you believe in love, available on Amazon


Much love 💗




👩‍💻  https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com

📚  https://www.amazon.com/author/karenmariegariba 

🔗  https://linktr.ee/karenmariegariba

  Links in bio, @karenmariegariba

Comments

Popular Posts