Angels etc





When starting this course I can say I hadn’t really given that much thought to seeing angels etc but as I go through the materials it turns out that I have seen and am seeing more than I realized. 


The course explained in the first chapter that it is seeing in the spirit realm so actually I had seen more than I had realized.  


I was astonished to see in a verse today that angels lift you up in their hands. 


they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. Psalm 91:12


Because for sure this is what happened to me in a dream some time ago. 


The challenge I had in the natural was that people kept putting their feet on my chair, and it was simply a picture of what was happening in the spiritual too, people kept trying to put their feet on my seat. It came to the level a lady, who had already told me that she wanted to be the spiritual mother of the church. 



This is what happened in the dream 


It was a service in our church. And it was kind of after the service. I had gone around praying, talking to people in that prayer and fellowship time after service. I came back to my seat to get my bag etc. and there was a lady standing on my chair and was calling to people to listen to her, listen to what she had to say. 

I was astonished. 

It was the lady who had told me that she wanted to be the spiritual mom of the church.

It was incredulous and astonished that this had happened. 

I looked around for help, and at that time what happened a huge angel picked me up by the shoulders and lifted me high above the person that was trying to usurp me. 


The dream gave me such confidence that someday God was going to do that, and indeed He has. 


The battle of being usurped, supplanted and undermined in my own church was one of the hardest battles I have faced in the ministry. 

In this dream God had given me the assurance that He would one day solve this issue. 

Not without its toil, sadness and grief along the way. It almost took me out of the ministry completely. And even more than that to be honest. 

He had already given me a promise that He would solve it. And that’s how I took it. And that’s how it happened. 

But as I listen to this teaching today perhaps it was something for me to do with the angels.

Either way. He was showing me His plan and His purpose and the outcome that would eventually come about. So I think it came about as it was to happen. 

But I do think I can share this dream with others who find themselves in that same place, and that it can be an encouragement to them. 


***************


The second time I saw in the spirit in the real life vision. 


It was walking to work in Hong Kong. 


I was coming out of the underground train station and heading up the steps. 


It was the relentless sounds of the feel on the steps that I could hear. 


It was then that I heard the voice “this is like the sound on the road to hell.  What are you going to to do about it?” I could simultaneously see a myriad of people walking with purpose and at pace and walking right over a precipice into the fires of hell. 


I simply asked “what do you want me to do about it?”


“Go unto the nations and preach the good news”.


“Where do you want me to go?”


“I will tell you where to go”.


“I don’t know what to say.”


“I will give you the words to say.”


***************


A few years after I got saved 


I was reminded of an experience when I was preparing to be baptized and receiving prayer right on the altar of the church. 

Right in front of my open eyes at the window of the church I saw the demonic, the face of what looked to me like a bull.

I opened my mouth to say what I had seen and at that moment there was a knock on my right shoulder. I looked to the right behind me it was the same bulls face again.

Again I opened my mouth to say what I had seen, pointing at other places I had seen something. But before I could say anything one of the ladies said “Everything you’ve just seen, I’ve just seen. Let’s pray.”

We prayed.  I received freedom.  And got baptized.  


I was reminded of the above this week.


And I remembered subsequent prayer times. The prayer people at that time were less experienced and less mature. I shared I didn’t want to see that kind of stuff again. Rather than teaching me and equipping me, they prayed for God to shut that down and stop me from seeing it. 


As this came to mind this week, I repented for asking God to close that spiritual vision and open my eyes again to what He wanted me to see in the spirit. 


******************


I have had two more of these visions since then. 


One was of the bull again. 

A bull head on a man’s body and the atmosphere is drinking and power and delinquency and carousing. Like a dark nightclub. Very much like some of the singers of this era 

But it wasn’t the lights of the nightclub in background, it was the fires of hell. 


*********************


Today listening to the lesson I got a vision again. 


We are living in Taiwan at this time. 

And there has been an increasing amount of graffiti on the streets. 

It has really caught my attention.  

Not really having a sense to have full on spiritual warfare about it but to seek God for wisdom and strategy about what to do about it. 

More of a sense of praying the goodness of God on the streets.

Today I had a vision of sending the angels to put their hands over the eyes of the guardian lions that are used in culture here.

And to decree the release of battalions of angels to the streets of Taiwan. 





Comments

Popular Posts