Angels on assignment

 


I am doing a course and part of the assignment is to share an insight you got from the course on your blog so here goes. 
I’ve known I have a call to the nations and that I also have a role to play in sharing a message on relationships in the kingdoms and in the church, and have been quite stuck in how these two aspects are to merge together in my life. 
In this course it talked about the verse and it really impacted me on the global aspect of angels on assignment. 

And they reported to the angel of the LORD who was standing among the myrtle trees, “We have gone throughout the earth and found the whole world at rest and in peace.” Zechariah 1:11

God used this global aspect to again confirm the call to nations. And to show how the part of my ministry on relationships is to strengthen ministers to stand strong in their place in the Kingdom of God. 

Sharing my two way journalling. 


Lord I love that angels are so active


It is amazing to me.


You are my God 


And I love this. 


I love that you have the whole world in your hands and care mightily about it. 


I love that angles patrol the earth. 


You are a great God.


Hallelujah. 




I am teaching and equipping you for the nations. 


For your place in the nations. 


The whole relationships, authority, alignment accountability piece is because I am fed up with the enemy taking out my generals. 


Yes it is about marriage. 


And it is about family  


But it is also so much more. 


The call is to the nations. 


The relationships part is only a sub call. 


It is to get people to stand firm in their place. 


In position in the nations. 


I am building a structure that cannot be broken by the enemy. 


You are part of building that structure but it is not your main call. 


It is not your main call. 


But you get to strengthen people in that call. 


And in the same way others will come to strengthen you in your call to the nations. 





Comments

Popular Posts