By your words …

 



Yes I have gone on this type of expedition before


Shetland Scotland years ago going to southern point and praying geographically. 


The second time was in Smiths Falls when we were invited by a coalition of churches to pray at city gates in the north, south east and west of the city. 

Seems something of where are from was key in why we were invited to come and pray. 


As we find ourselves in Taiwan and receiving this teaching at this time, cannot help but wonder if God is preparing us for in Taiwan.


My view of the significance of the power of our words was already that it was important, but after this lesson it is more so than ever. 


That our words build structures personally and nationally takes things to a whole new level. 

Key scriptures include 


Proverbs 18:2 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. 


Mathew 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. 


Psalm 141:3 Set a guard over my mouth, Lord, keep watch over my lips. 


One of the verses used the word translated for talk as Lego. A symbolism for me that Lego builds. And that this can be used to build bad or to build good. And to chose wisely.  I was reminded of the name of the denomination that the church we are in in Taiwan is called holiness and I believe that holiness is something that God wants to build in Taiwan. And the second works is apostolic that the apostolic will manifest and flourish in Taiwan. 


Lord keep watch over my lips. 


Comments

Popular Posts