From the first day that you set your heart …

 


This lesson on time is great. I can honestly say there have been so many times this has happened to us .This is how we live our lives. 


The most memorable time was the school holidays and I was planning on going back to school shopping with our son. But as I had my  quiet time that morning I heard the Lord say “just stay home today” I didn’t know why. But I obeyed. 


Little did I know but one of the most amazing days of my life was about to unfold before my eyes. 


My husband's mother, a Muslim, from Africa, whom he had not seen in 28 years, miraculously, showed up at our front door that day. Amazing circumstances including I’m sure the work of angels brought together this amazing circumstance. Glad I listened and obeyed and was able to see it unfold. 


I have had some taste of partnering with angles and am keen to see more. 


As I do the journaling exercise I am reminded of the verse you give them something to eat. I see a vision of me assigning angels to go and give people spiritual food to prepare their hearts to know God. I sense using a sword to open the spiritual realm between natural and spiritual realms and the angels flow through like a shoal of fish. My leg feels less painful as they pass by. 


I like the revelation that time serves us, not we serve time. We totally have this revelation for money. And can see how it applies to time too. 


I have seen many many times where someone just thinks something and it happens. Time is in God’s hands. 


I have experienced this too. 


In the pandemic traveling across the world.  God and angels warped time to enable me to cross international borders just in time as borders closed and opened. Time is in His hands. 


God has put us over creation. And time is part of creation. Therefore we are over time. 

The Bible  verses on time were so helpful. Time is more flexible and fluid than we had perceived.



Comments

Popular Posts