Creative Thursdays
Hi there,
How are you?
I hope this email finds you well 🌸
And that you are having a blessed summer ☀️
We have had some travel over the summer which has been a blessing.
Over the jet lag and getting into a rhythm for this season …
Recently I visited my local library, which I find is is always a great place of inspiration 📚
This time, I found a book called “Creative Thursdays”.
It reminded me of the season when I first started this blog.
It was Spring time and early in the pandemic and I was in Scotland.
In the midst of a time that we couldn’t “see” one another, writing a blog was a way to reach out, to see, hear, encourage, and especially connect with each other across the miles.
Having a day to intentionally write, to connect made a tremendous impact in my life at that time and I pray in the lives of others too.
Recently I’ve been having same desire to see hear encourage and connect, whether around the corner or around the globe 🌏
The book I found in the library was called “Creative Thursdays” and Thursdays also happened to be the day that I shared my blog.
Today is also a Thursday and It’s given me an encouragement to get writing again 📝
Whatever it is that God puts on our heart to learn, to grow in, to create, to pursue having a ‘day’ that you take, or make some time, to do something thats on your heart really helps. I know it helped me. And I pray that it will help you too.
I encourage you give it a try.
I pray that it will encourage you and inspire you to get creative, and to connect too.
Would love to hear what creativity is on your heart, and especially to connect.
Until next time,
Let’s create 📝
Much love
Pastor Karen-Marie
Much love 💗
Pastor Karen-Marie
👩💻 https://karenmariegariba.blogspot.com
💌 Subscribe at http://eepurl.com/hOZJDn
📚 https://www.amazon.com/author/karenmariegariba
Link at https://linktr.ee/karenmariegariba
#womensminitry
#christianwomen
#verse
#scripture
#verseoftheday
#womenbloggers
#christianblog
#bibleverse
#christianity
#quietime
#prayer





Comments
Post a Comment